Hello! Luke here. I am from Dallas but Boston is the place I call home. I am passionate about a vast array of topics, particularly the arts and sciences. The more I know, the more I know how little I know—how unwise I am—but I find that inspiring. And in a 14 billion-year-old universe that’s expanding at a rate faster than the speed of light, I’m honored to be here with you now. I am a student at Harvard University (Class of 2021), concentrating in government with a history minor. I’m also a writer, tutor, & soccer coach. *Here’s my page for The Harvard Crimson.*
This blog revolves around movies and music. It wasn’t until my life reached its lows that I realized how crucial they are to me—and since then, I’ve amassed built up far more expertise. Through magical films from Spirited Away to The Tree of Life, revolutionary albums from Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here to Frank Ocean’s Blonde, and groundbreaking artists from Kubrick to Kanye, I am often reminded of art’s beautiful, limitless nature. I review both new and old content. Enjoy! 🤠
- When I was one, I lived on George W. Bush’s block.
- My great grandfather, Ross Barnett, was governor of Mississippi.
- I am a very picky eater but I love Japanese and Tex-Mex.
- Despite my poor taste, I love fashion and shoes.
- I profoundly love European art from 1453 onward.
- My favorite athletes are Ronaldo and Kyrie Irving.
- As a teen, I loved climbing stores/buildings with friends.
- I love video games, especially Fallout 4 & Rocket League.
- I have changed my concentration in college FIVE times.
- I speak Spanish and want to live in Madrid, Spain.